Europe such as El Pais, The Guardian or Le soir and in TV Stations like Al Jazeera, RTVE, France 24 or GloboTV.
Additional to his regular assignments for Media, Pablo works on long-term projects with a focus on identities and human rights violations in both Europe and Africa.
Feel free to contact
firstname.lastname@example.org (EN, FR, ES, CAT)
- Finalist Il Reportage Photojournalist Award 2018
- Finalist Photon Festival 2018
- Nikon-NOOR Academy Sweden Masterclass (Selected, 2018)
- Finalist "Photography and journalism Seminar of Albarracín" with Last border (October 2017)
Exhibitions:- "L’Europe des zones grises" (2017), group exhibition host by 'Geopolis, centre du photoreportage' in Brussels.
- "Primavera Valenciana" (April-June 2012), a group exhibition with photojournalists from Valencia about the riots between students and police because of the demonstration against the budget cuts made by the government
- "Fragments d'un any 2011 & 2013", (May-June 2012-March-May 2013), a group exhibition with the best photojournalism from Valencia during 2011/2012
-"Cooperando - Una sola familia", exhibition about the cooperation in Congo for Cáritas (2015-2016): Caritasespanola.org/cooperandoconelcongo