Born in Canals (Valencia-Spain), 1988. Visual journalist based in Brussels, working worldwide. I have been featured in The Guardian, Al Jazeera, El País, RTVE, Mediapart, NouvelObs, Le Vif/Express and work for Le Soir, Bloomberg and Sipa/Isopix.
Additional to my assignments for media I am working on long-term projects focus on identities and human rights.
Feel free to contact me
firstname.lastname@example.org (EN, FR, ES, CAT)
- Finalist Il Reportage Photojournalist Award 2018
- Finalist Photon Festival 2018
- Nikon-NOOR Academy Sweden Masterclass (Selected, 2018)
- Finalist "Photography and journalism Seminar of Albarracín" with Last border (October 2017)
Exhibitions- "L’Europe des zones grises" (2017), group exhibition host by 'Geopolis, centre du photoreportage' in Brussels.
- "Primavera Valenciana" (April-June 2012), a group exhibition with photojournalists from Valencia about the riots between students and police because of the demonstration against the budget cuts made by the government
- "Fragments d'un any 2011 & 2013", (May-June 2012-March-May 2013), a group exhibition with the best photojournalism from Valencia during 2011/2012
-"Cooperando - Una sola familia", exhibition about the cooperation in Congo for Cáritas (2015-2016): Caritasespanola.org/cooperandoconelcongo